Crown Residents' Forum - Victoria Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New central heating / kitchens etc

2 posters

Go down

New central heating / kitchens etc Empty New central heating / kitchens etc

Post  Andy Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:18 am

This was talked about at the AGM last night, and some people are having big problems with the work that is being done, and with the mess that is made in their homes. I thought I'd pass on the message to anyone who wasn't there, that you are completely entitled to insist that workmen cover your carpets, work-tops, or anything else you are worried about before they start work. Apparently there is a liaison person who is your point of contact for any problems, but I can't remember who - does anyone have the name and contact details?

Andy
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

New central heating / kitchens etc Empty Kitchen Refurbishment Tenants Liaison Office

Post  CRA Newsletter Editor Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:00 am

Ed Thomas is the 'Tenants Liaison Officer' for the Gore Road phase of the programme. He can be contacted on 020 8986 4250 (though rarely successful ingetting an answer on this landline) Mobile 07792 699503 where he can usually be relied on to get back to you. The Site office is at 83 Gore Road.

CRA Newsletter Editor

Back to top Go down