Crown Residents' Forum - Victoria Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLUE PAINT

4 posters

Go down

BLUE PAINT Empty Colour code for crown estate blue

Post  Ian Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:22 pm

Hopefully we'll have some dry weather soon and I can paint our gate and front door.

If anyone has the colour reference for the dark blue gloss, or could recommend a local shop I would be really greatful.

thanks

Ian
Ian
Ian

http://www.crocombe.org

Back to top Go down

BLUE PAINT Empty COLOUR CODE FOR CROWN ESTATE BLUE

Post  Guy Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:18 am

Hi Ian,

I was told by Gary Dowdeswell that the official colour is RAL5013.

Have said that, everyone seems to have used a slightly different colour blue so I just picked the Dulux colour that looked about right. It was one of the colours they mix up for you, I think it was called Oxford Blue.

Cheers,
Guy
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

BLUE PAINT Empty BLUE PAINT (moved from another thread)

Post  glenn corney Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:14 am

Hi there,

My name is Glenn, I live at 22 Christchurch Square, and it is my first post. I would like to know if anyone has managed to get hold of that lovely blue paint! If so I'd be grateful to know where you got it from!

Glenn Smile

glenn corney

Back to top Go down

BLUE PAINT Empty Blue paint

Post  Andrew Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 am

Hi, You can buy paint mixed to the correct RAL colour ( as earlier post ) from any decent trade paint shop ( not BandQ etc ) - its no more expensive to get the right colour, so why not get the correct colour? In fact trade paints cover better and last longer so are better value anyway. Look up your nearest Dulux Trade Centre. Alternatively go to Bow Decor
95-99 Burdett Road
London
E3 4JN
020 89808030
For outside use Dulux Weathershield quick drying sating ( for semi matt finish )- its waterbased these days
Hope this helps.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

BLUE PAINT Empty Re: BLUE PAINT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum