Crown Residents' Forum - Victoria Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First one!

+2
Sid Shine
Andy
6 posters

Go down

First one! Empty First one!

Post  Andy Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 am

Hi all Very Happy

Guy and I have lived on the Christchurch estate for 8 years now, and we went to our first residents' association meeting last night. And hey presto, I'm now on the committee (thanks Roger!). We have been thinking for a while that a forum like this would be nice to have for crown residents, so I took the opportunity to suggest it yesterday and pass on the details of what I have set up. I hope it proves to be useful; we are always interested to know what's going on in the neighbourhood, and I expect we're not alone! It will also be good to find out quickly about important issues, such as any sudden spates of break-ins. Guy has just suggested a new category for crime which I'll add now. If anyone has any other suggestions for this forum, do let me know.

Cheers,
Andy
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

First one! Empty Re: First one!

Post  Sid Shine Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:39 am

Well done Andy and Guy for putting this Forum together. I hope there will be a lot of response from members and some real interesting discussions in the future.

Sid Shine

Back to top Go down

First one! Empty Great idea

Post  CRA Newsletter Editor Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:08 am

Think this site is a GREAT IDEA Andy & Guy and could be very useful way to get a feel for how Estate residents are feeling. As Editor of the Crown Residents' Association Newsletter it should be very useful for getting a feel of what topics need covering in the newsletter and anyone having particular points that they feel should be covered in a forthcoming newsletter should use the residents' associaton section of the forum to make their ideas for the newsletter known. Unfortunately there are only 5 Newsletters a year and it is restricted by costs to two sides of A4 sheet so this forum provides valuable new space to cover topics in more depth. Perhaps, ultimately if successful it could be a way of bringing a larger newsletter to people with internet access.

CRA Newsletter Editor

Back to top Go down

First one! Empty New forum

Post  Philip A Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:59 pm

I hope this goes into the right section. Just wanted to say I received the AGM Minutes and saw the forum details. This seems like a really grat idea, as like the other comments, beforehand it was always difficult to find out what other residents thought, and tended to forget about things by the time the meeting came up.
hope it all goes well.
Philip A
Philip A

Back to top Go down

First one! Empty hello from another new member

Post  Ian Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:17 pm

just a quick introduction, we've been living on the crown for 2 years and think it's a great community, well done for setting this up!
Ian
Ian

http://www.crocombe.org

Back to top Go down

First one! Empty New Member

Post  Mark Guthrie Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:58 am

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello. I have lived on the crown estate for 8 years and think that this forum is a great idea. I look forward to reading about the various topics and adding my own input every now and then.

Mark

Mark Guthrie

Back to top Go down

First one! Empty Re: First one!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum