Crown Residents' Forum - Victoria Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photos etc

3 posters

Go down

photos etc Empty Anonymity

Post  RayAtPennethorne Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi Admin,

Thanks,

Good work, hope this encourages people to vent their spleens, or indeed sing the praises where such is deserved.

I am not shy. I think it would be a good thing if registered members could publish their picture in the members list if they wish.

Certainly publishing yours might help people to identify better with you. Publishing mine / yours might get people to talk to me / us who are not too "ok" with this medium of communication.

Your comments please,

Ray
RayAtPennethorne
RayAtPennethorne

Back to top Go down

photos etc Empty Re: photos etc

Post  Andy Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:37 am

Hello Ray - good to hear from you. Showing our photos will certainly make the forum seem more open & friendly, although I'm sure some people will rather not. The "Admin" user is me - apart from this post about "rules", I normally post messages as myself.... Andy. And that's me on the right! I've shown you mine.... your turn! Very Happy

Andy
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHarries Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 am

Hi all,

Thanks, Andy, for setting this up. It will surely become very useful in the future.

I hope my picture has appeared on the right, so all can see me!

I've got some specific questions to ask the forum, and I hope we can ask Crown Estate to answer any interesting ones that come up. It should save them time in the long run, as they won't constantly be answering the same questions by letter.

Back soon with my questions

Rob
RobHarries
RobHarries

Back to top Go down

photos etc Empty someone from the crown?

Post  Andy Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:29 am

Hi Rob - welcome to the forum. I agree - if a brave soul from the Crown Estate would register on here, it would make the forum REALLY useful. I would think it would make their lives easier if there was a main, organised channel of communication with residents, and would help to make the residents more involved and listened to. Perhaps someone from the CRA could suggest this to the Crown?

Having said that, I hope people will also use the forum for more general, community chat too.

Andy
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum