Crown Residents' Forum - Victoria Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware burglars

2 posters

Go down

Beware burglars Empty Beware burglars

Post  Hester Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:40 am

Hi,
There is a group of 2 to 4 youth (on bikes, wearing hooded tops) going through the estate looking for opportunities to break in. There was one attempt last Sunday (around 3 in the morning) when they climbed onto a hanging basket? and tried to get into someone's bedroom (incident has been reported to police) at Agnes Close. Again last night (Thursday around 4 in the morning) the same group tried to break into a garage (again Agnes Close). The same group also attempted to enter the hallway of the flats on Agnes Close to steal bikes a while ago and have been seen coming through the estate particularly on Sun nights. When confronting them they say they're looking for a ball!!! Beware and try to have a good look when you see them. Police is looking for description, witness. Will contact SNT but if you have witnessed similar attempts let me know. Hester

Hester

Back to top Go down

Beware burglars Empty Re: Beware burglars

Post  RobHarries Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 am

They also attempted to open a garage door (number 37) in Pennethorne Close last night (Thursday) at 4am, but were disturbed and fled.
It wasn't possible to get a proper description (too dark), but I presume it's the same lot.

I guess we need to keep an eye out.

Rob
RobHarries
RobHarries

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum